I love Charlotte. I do. I think she’s beautiful, funny and just amazing and she has this thing about her that just makes guys fall for her. Example….. I was going out with this complete dick who said, “If I had met Charlotte before you. We wouldn’t be with you.” And then kept telling me how amazing she was. I always feel my place in friendships all my friendships is the fat funny one, and when I think there is some one who likes me for that. No they like Charlotte. What is it about me that just repels men. Is it I’m meeting the wrong men? I know Charlotte cant help being a minx, but I wish I could just have something that she has. Ahh I totally over analyse everything..
So by this post you can see how the hangover is going.
01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.
07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.
09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.